ApocaLaps v1.1 - 23rd Nov.'14
Results from the timed "Milk Run" circuit
1. J.Murphy - 1969 Camaro - 44.33sec - King Of ApocaLaps v1.1
2. G.Hogan - 2014 SRT Jeep - 44.36sec - Duke Of ApocaLaps v1.1
3. R.Heighway - 1969 Camaro - 44.97sec - Prince Of ApocaLaps v1.1
4. C.DiGiovanni - Ford Capri - 45.59sec
5. L.Mitchell - LS1 V8 Corolla - 46.20sec
6. T.Bassan - 1968 Mustang F’Back - 46.99sec
7. S.Vernon - HG Ute - 47.01sec
8. C.Riley - 1970 Camaro - 47.06sec
9. M.Mirco - 1968 Camaro - 47.68sec
10. T.Howard - 1969 Camaro - 47.75sec
11. J.Hall - 1925 Dodge Roadster - 48.81sec
12. K.Heighway - 2003 Corvette - 49.25sec
13. S.Jeffrey - 1969 Camaro - 49.36sec - Jester of ApocaLaps v1.1
14. D.Kinnersley - 1983 Dodge D150 Ram - 50.55sec
Great to see such competitive times across the whole group, especially with the mix of old & new schools mixing it at the top of the leaderboard.
For the first time, the Four Horsemen of the ApocaLaps awards were presented, with King, Duke & Prince being awarded to the top three positions respectively, and the entertaining Jester award going to the most entertaining, yet unintentional loss of control.
The day also saw some heads up - dual circuit action, which proved popular, and is a certainty to return for Apocalaps v2.0 (dates TBA).
Looking for the next event? Or just seeking highlights from previous events?
Check out the listings below.
28 APRIL 2018 - Collie Motorplex
Tiger Kart Club
APOCALAPS 5 - BATTLEGROUND BARBAGALLO
25 September 2016
The ultimate pro-touring proving ground
Autocross & Road circuit action
Heading your way Dec 6 2015 (RAC Driving Centre)
Single pass Autocross
dual pass autocross
modified race circuit
open race circuit
Any muscle/classic of us origin later than 1985
any muscle/classic pre-1985
can be us / oz / uk / euro
any us / oz pickups/utes pre-1985
hot rod / rat rod
for any cars of interest that don't meet the above criteria, contact us at